The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, May 3, 2023

An Army in Times of Peace 05 03 2023

 When you think about who would be drafted or recruited or perhaps who is an officer already; that came up the ranks from military school...

Do you ever ask yourself, "Is that someone who is going to be strong enough to fight the devil with me?"

And I am talking hypothetically if there was a war and a draft.

"Is that someone who is physically and or mentally strong enough to fight the devil with me?"

And it is a very pertinent question to ask.  In terms of who is allowed in the military.  And who isn't allowed in the military. 

But also in terms of the question of those who are strong enough to be in the military protecting those who are not strong enough to be in the military.

Protecting those who are so weak minded that...

And when I was a boy I thought absolutely, the strong should protect the weak!

However I learned something different as I aged?  The weak are criminally weak minded?  

Meaning to protect them just fosters crime while at the same time eliminates or potentially eliminates the strong.

Is it really a brave thing to do to protect the weak minded if they are also criminally minded?  I would say no.

And what if the weak minded gained so many in numbers that they were able to define the strong minded as being the weak minded?  Did you ever think of the implications of that?  And that is why I am pro choice, pro biological mother and father raising of children.  I think stronger character and minds come from children who are raised by their own biological parents. 

An Army in Times of Peace; it is expressly unconstitutional.

© 2023 Thomas Paul Murphy

And so you don't agree with this.  Did you ever ask yourself, what thoughts allow you to easily dismiss such notions as this?  What altar ego do you defer to in the thought process or emotional response process that allows you to easily dismiss notions as this?

What possesses you to think other than righteous?  What possesses you to recharacterize the ideas of those that think righteous?  Perhaps you defer to the spirit of alcohol and drugs when you do?

Was your father a patriarchal image or was alcohol and drugs a patriarchal image for you?  Did your father promote the idea of alcohol and drugs being synonymous with a patriarchal image?

*****'

So I use power tools sometimes.  And have to maintain an extremely high level of concentration.  As many different loud tool noises tend to distract ones thoughts.  And when I finish with that, these are the righteous thoughts that surface and need to be expressed.  And if they are not of the "working mind" I don't know how to characterize them?  A working mind is a mind that works.  Like a working clock is a clock that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment