The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, May 12, 2023

So don't mow in May? 05 12 2023

Yeah I bought into that easily.  Less work right, an easy buy into.

But now I have to ask the question?  I have an electric battery lawn mower.  With a foot of grass growing in some places, I have to ask, "Are they really trying to ruin my lawn mower so I have to buy a new one?"

Like dam Luddites want you to go back to the bankrupted technology?  And repopulate the metal fever factories?  And did you ever ask yourself, "That idiot thinks they just got a good idea?  They think we need to burn more oil and gasoline in the United States!  They think they are a complete genius for saying that?"

And good God, who am I talking about?  Can't figure that out for the life of you.

I may have to get out the weed whacker and have at it at some of that tall grass first.  I might be out there all day taking 4" passes at the lawn and having to rake it up.  And then you can't give it to the garbage man anymore.  So I put it in what used to be the garden.  Can't give anything to the garbage man anymore because he can't figure out what to do with it or know to do the right thing with it.  And some things you want to get rid of nobody seems to know what to do with, like expired marine flares.

© 2023 Thomas Paul Murphy

Ps.  And while I am on civil servant types.  Is the real reason the way that they changed the walk signal to activate about five seconds before the green light starts so that they can fire all the crossing guards?

1.  Doing so they can pocket their savings and consider themselves better "Executives."

2.  They really don't want anyone telling their little sh1ts what to do with authority?  Like this,"Stay on that corner until I say so?"  They don't want anyone to be a real authority like that for their children?  Oh heck yeah that is true!  It is a Republican theme!  Let the parents decide what the teachers are to teach!  So perhaps the way the parents should think about it is, that crossing guard is there to protect their childrens life?  That teacher is there to give that child an education and that protects the childs life.  In contrast to the parent protecting the child from the burden of and perhaps unattainable in specific instances...knowledge.

To protect a child from the emotional burden of unattainable knowledge?  Yeah, I think that's what were talking about.

And we see instances of ugliness of the worlds oldest religion (the etcetera of Prostitution) on both the Republican and Democrat side don't we!

No comments:

Post a Comment