The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Dad’s Friend Charley 02 10 2011

My Dad’s Friend Charley 02 10 2011
My Fathers friend Charley was a good man.  He did not marry.  I once asked my father why.  He told me that he once went on a date with a gal and he got so excited that he almost wrecked the car.  Charley had a high voice, when he started speaking and when he got enthusiastic it got even higher.
My father showed me a picture of him he was part of a airplane crew in the World War II.  He wore one of those vest’s with the tube you blow in to inflate it.
He went to Marquette College with my father.
When I was a boy he gave me a trolly car toy that ran on batteries.  You would string a line between two objects and the trolly car would travel from one side to the other and then back.  On each side it activated a switch that pushed in and reversed its direction.
Charley studied at the seminary, but for some reason that he would not tell my father he became dissolutioned with the priesthood.  As I said he did not want to talk about it with my father.
He developed tinnitus and became ill and died.  Does the Catholic church use such weapons on individuals as a matter of wealth creation.
Or was it just a symptom of Charley not being married and lonely.
God Bless Those Who Believe in a Better World.

Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2011 Thomas Paul Murphy

Price 25 cents, pay at right margin to ensure receiving stated blessing.

http://themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment