The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Oprah Interviewed a Molester 02 11 2011

Oprah Interviewed a Molester 02 11 2011

What he said with regards to the woman he molested or raped was, “I feel who she could have been.”  What does this mean?  What is he admitting to?  He is admitting that he stole her soul.  Oprah finished the show by saying this behavior will not end until we are willing to put our uncles, fathers and husbands in jail.  Find one person you trust and tell them.
Oprah brings up a very good point who do you tell in this world?  Our dwindling to mediocrity smaller government should have a website called, “Who Do You Tell.”  It needs to be staffed with good people who are not prone to bias, influence, graft or bribery.
“Who do you tell?”
The Italian Magistrate is said to be independent of the government, it has teeth and heart at the same time and fights corruption independent of the government.  Do we need such a thing in our country to root out well entrenched corruption?  Can anyone give us a valid reason why we cannot have such an establishment?  It seems like all of our government offices today have been subject to corruption whether it be the CIA, FBI, Secret Service, Local Police Department, etc.  Governmental influence or monetary influence to these organizations has proven them to be ineffective.  Once the slightest breach of the public trust is committed by these organizations they can be said to be invalid at what they were intended for, a waste of tax payer money and indeed a threat to national security.
Who do you tell?
When I was a boy my parents went away for just a little while.  I received a phone call and I answered it, a man said, “You’re house is going to be robbed in five minutes.”  I did not know what to do.  So rather quickly I thought if robbers are coming I do not want to be in the house because they might kill me.  So I thought of the neighbors?  Who did I trust?  On my right lived Jewish neighbors who had mean barking poodles one of them bit my mother in the leg.  The mother would always say to me, “Would you like an Eskimo Pie.”  She always said it like it was made out of Eskimo People, so I didn’t go there.  My neighbors on the left sometimes put out one of those patty hose eggs with a broken watch or something in it to find, but one time the older girl might have pulled on my arm so I didn’t go there.  The neighbors adjoining our backyard were Jewish and owned a grocery store.  They had a Black Lab and the teenage boy would see me playing in the backyard and point at me and yell, “Kill.”  The dog would start running at me and barking.  So I didn’t go there.  The neighbors that lived behind our house you could always hear the mother yelling at the boys who were older than me and somewhat bully like, “I’ll beat your ass till its bloody red.”  So I didn’t go there.  There was one lady who lived next to them.  She had a blonde hair and talked all nice and friendly with my mother.  So I went to that house.  I was right to trust her.  I waited with her and she called the police.
“Who do you tell?”  An organization independent from the Government!

Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2011 Thomas Paul Murphy


Price 25 cents, payable at margin on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment