The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Workers Unions

If the Unions are designed to do workers so  much good how come Detroit, what some might consider the heart of the countries manufacturing sector has the highest rate of violence in the country?

If you believe what you see then tell me who benefits from the Unions if the workers and communities that they live in do not?  Somebody does becuase they have to pay money to join?

What they sound like to me is called a "Favor" organization.  As in, "You get the job but I am going to ask you for a favor at some time?"

Makes you want to puke doesn't it.

Thomas Paul Murphy

Copyright 2011 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment