The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, February 18, 2011

Scott Walker as a Teacher promoting the New Constitution 02 18 2011

Scott Walker as a Teacher promoting the New Constitution  02 18 2011

Will Scott Walkers actions as Governor eventually collapse in on Wisconsin and kill all of us as a caving in parking structure would.
If I was a teacher I would not want to go back to work until Scott Walker resigned.  I don’t think that he can be trusted in any manner of government.  People who feel they need to do things in secret like he does can not be trusted.
Let Scott Walker try to be a public school teacher.  When I make the statement we all object in horror because reality sets in and we know he does not even have this level of competency or intelligence.  And if he does resign and decide to become a public school teacher I would like to see an honest review from everyone of his students.  Let that be the new NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND POLICY of the United States.  An honest review of every student is encouraged.  Every student is required to grab that pen and pencil and let the fur fly.  Every student is required to write at least one negative thing that teacher did.  Now that would be the greatest source of improvement to our education system ever.  When I was young I was afraid to write negative reviews because I thought the teachers would talk amongst each other and I would somehow be black balled.  As I have grown older I have found that the power of truth present in the negative review is the greatest source of change for the better. 
The power of negative review is what led to the foundation of the CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES.
Tell your students if you write a good negative review it is the equivalent of writing the basis for the Constitution of the United States.

Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2011 Thomas Paul Murphy

Originally published on 02 18 2011 at:http://themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com/

Price twenty five cents payable on website of link found above.

No comments:

Post a Comment