The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Natural Lawn???? 07 24 2018

Natural Lawn????  07 24 2018

So how do you maintain one?  Rabbits are what seed the lawn with weeds.  You can't kill them per zoning ordinance and probably other laws.

But they don't like bone meal.

Because you can't kill them you ought to be able to take your chicken, pork and beef bones to a bone grinder that is made available per your village and grind them there for free.  Would likely be great fertilizer for the lawn too.  Just a utility grinder with the label on it "Ground bones from this machine not fit for human consumption (in soups, whatever)."

I think it should be this way.

Who wants to pay for a bag of bone meal every week to put on your lawn?

© 2018 Thomas Murphy

But perhaps I should research it some more.

I do not like putting chemicals on my lawn.

There are over 17 Million children in the United States that have mental health issues.  You can't tell me that they are not caused by specialty chemical/chemical birth defects.  That is the root right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment