The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, July 21, 2018

Relavant Statistics w/r to Army Suicides 07 21 2018

Relavant Statistics w/r to Army Suicides 07 21 2018

How many of those who off themselves are really homosexuals or latent homosexuals?  Why do I ask?  Because the homosexual has a higher rate of suicide irregardless.

And how many commit suicide because of having to put up with homosexuality in the military when they themselves are not homosexual.  As much as you want to call it normal it is very emotionally disturbing behavior to a real man.  As much as you want to tell a real man that they shouldn't feel that way about you a real man always will.  It is disgusting and unnatural to a real man.  Sickening to us.  And to have to be exposed to that?  Again how many commit suicide because they are exposed to it?  On other hand the homosexual himself seems to get high off the reaction and response that he gets from men?  It is as if they feed on it?  Just like the bad kid in class feeds on being a distraction with disruptive and spoiled rotten behavior! 

So why right this?  Because it is relevant.  I am so tired of people telling me all my life, that has nothing to do with that and that has nothing to do with that.  Yes it does.  How come you can't understand simple things like that?

So what am I getting at?  You parse out the meaningful and relevant statistics and you get a completely different picture of the true cause and effects of things.

I for the life of me look at it and say, "I have a problem with that!  How come, for the life of me, don't you have a problem with it too?  What is wrong with you that you don't have a problem with it too?  What really goes on in your pumpkin?"

© 2018 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment