The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Thursday, July 26, 2018

So we have a new Police Chief that is Hispaniic 07 26 2018

So we have a new Police Chief that is Hispaniic  07 26 2018

Real simple question.  What inroads has he made towards busting Hispanic based drug rings and gangs in Milwaukee?  He has been there enough time already that we should have seen a difference.  One would believe that he would have greater knowledge of the Hispanic community that he could apply or leverage in order to lock up the drug lords and pimps.

I already know he couldn't answer that question.  I already know no one in the mainstream media would ever have the balls to ask him that.  I already know that no one would be allowed to keep their job in the media if they asked him that.

© 2018 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment