The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, July 21, 2018

The Media has been in the "I want so and so to apologize mode." 07 21 2018

The Media has been in the "I want so and so to apologize mode."  07 21 2018

The Media has been in the "I want so and so to apologize mode."

It is complete violation of your SUPREME RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH!  It is also a form of political censorship!

They like to bring up an issue.  See what someone had to say about it.  And then say that person should apologize?

Are you kidding me?

Most of the bold things people have said that the media wants them to apologize for are completely true and needed to be said.

Which means what?  The media feels it is loosing its grip?  It is about time!  Long overdue!

I have seen this tactic quite a few times in my life.  And it is like sissification!

© 2018 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment