The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Current Scott Walker Scandal 09 14 2011

They will turn on Walker to avoid jail time like noone can believe.  Wait a minute Cynthia Archer looks tough, she should have no problem in those confines when convicted.

Here is where it gets ugly, it is funding a campaign by promising to pay those back who funded your campaign with State Grants?  William Gardner- president and chief executive of Wisconsin Southern Rail Road?  Does anyone notice that you see very few homelss in the third ward?  I have to ask what rail car tehy were loaded on and where they were burried?   I find it very odd that Walker had such a close relationship with this man.  It seems to confirm a long held suspiscion that I had. 

William Gardner needs to be questioned further with regard to any operations he "Conducted" with Walker.
His company should be required to tuern any grants recieved.  And this is election fraud.  Whey do we need to impeach someone for election fraud?  Can't we jsut say the courts findings unull his victory and he is banned from holding a political office in this coutnry again or from being involved in any business recieving money from our State or Government?

Player 3  Eloise Anderson.  I saw her drive by my house in a littel brownish colored car today, or at least someone that looked exactly like her.  She looked right up at me as I sat typing.  Why does she move from California to oversee ops in Milwaukee? And worse, what did she establish in California that made the corrupt want her here?  The State website says she oversaw, child support enforcement, foster care, adoptions, child abuse prevention, child care,refugee support, and emergency assistance.  These are all positions that someone who wanted to abuse authority and victimize children for their souls might seek to attain.  Like a bad priest who wants who wants to establish a way to get close to children.

The website say's she lives in Marshall Wisconsin. That is on highway 19 around Sun Praire.  How can she manage a job with such diverse responsibilities from there.  I would think she would want to be closer, where she could get to work quicker and roll up her sleaves.

And why would she be looking up at me in my house?  What have I been complaining about is the special education sysem and its budget.  I am  saying this department is raising children satanically!  I have been told they have their office at the Whitefish Bay High School which is located one house distance from where I live.  What have I been accusing them of?  Committing one of the worst crimes against humanity in the history of the world!  Using particle beam weapon technology that was developed and marketed by Nikola Tesla before the end of WWII to drive me from my soul!  This technology was siezed by the FBI some ~60 years ago and has come a long way.  I believe they use it to educate those whom they do not have any idea what to do with- all the children mentioned above.  Children that are a victim at birth of our modern capitalistic lifestyle.  It would be okay if it did not violate every human right this country was founded on and the world believes it. 

This is a black woman!  I find it amazing that such a person might be involved in such a gross violation of human rights!   I can't do anything about you but I will say this, "When you violate my human rights you only lead to a situation where broad human rights violations are created.  You probably have no idea how blacks were whipped and beatten as slaves or you would not parkte in the violation of my human rights as I have asserted you have!  Granted I can't prove you did because you can turn off the switches and walk away, but you aren't.  I can't prove that it's you Eloise, but it is in your circle of influence and someone in that circle of influence is guilty of this and you likely know who it is.  So if the gavel turns on you- you better fess up.  If you don't think that gavel is coming, you likely do not see what just happened to the Catholic Church today!

Let me ask you this, Eloise, If Walker and Nardelli had their way with their radical right wing agenda and power in the State would they more likely invite you over for dinner or tie you to the whipping post and put you on the train bound to stop at the shallow mound field?

Player 4
Darlene Wink a county employeee making political posts for Scott Walker on taxpayer time?  How stup do you think we are?  What was she promised by Walker?  Was she given a raise?  This is election fraud.  She had to be given something under the table or she would not have quit. And if she believed so strongly in Walker as she claims she did she would have stary glazed over Bambi eyes and saying in defense, "I just thought he was a wonderful man, but she isn't."  Can we be safe in assuming that she was just hired for the soul and express purpose of creating propoganda for Scott Walker?  And how did she know to do so on the Milwaukee Journal Website?  It is kind of like, my job was done when he got elected so I will quite now.  But if she was hired to create propoganda for Scott Walker how could we prove this?  We could look into her background before she was hired to see if she was good at writing such propoghanda!

Why can't it all be fair?

Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2011 Thomas Paul Murphy

Originally published on 09 14 2011 at:  http://www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment