The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Whitefish Bay WI Equals No Fish Bay Wisconsin 09 05 2011

Whitefish Bay WI Equals No Fish Bay Wisconsin 09 05 2011
Whitefish Bay WI = No Fish Bay Wisconsin and it has equaled that for 25 years.  So my point is this, how long will it take before reality sets in and Whitefish Bay no longer calls itself Whitefish Bay but the more true to form No Fish Bay.
In this world of Capitalism money names things based on possession so if we do not submit to a reality basis of naming things, where the name stays the sam, then we can believe in something different and use the money nomenclature rule of capitalism to name things, ie The First Wisconsin building is no longer the First Wisconsin Building because First Wisconsin has been taken possession of by U.S. Bank.  We can use the same rules of possession and also be politically correct by renaming a Bay once populated by Whitefish to a Bay once populated by Nofish, hence Whitefish Bay was purchased by No Fish Bay some ~28 years ago before I graduated from Nofish High School and that is indeed the High School in the Village of Nofish Bay.  The fact that White fish Bay is Nofish Bay is a reality.  And what is another word for reality? –Truth.  Reality is truth.  So under the reality equals truth rule Whitefish Bay equals Nofish Bay.  Have I made an error?
What is my point?  It is this- Whitefish Bay is the most affluent community in Wisconsin, we have a strong Republican base and yet the reality of Whitefish Bay is that it is No-Fish Bay.
So what happened to the Whitefish in No-Fish Bay?  They were capitalized into wealth!  What do we have instead in Whitefish Bay today.  We have E-Coli Bay.  E-Coli that is the toilet bacteria that kills.  But what I won’t go as far as to call Whitefish Bay, E-Coli Bay.  I mean no one has purchased the village and possessed it in order to have the naming rights to call it Whitexxx Bay.  And I don’t dare make my assertion with regard to the populace in Nofish Bay because it could be said I was not being fair.  Even though we do name things based on possession in the United States of America and Whitefish Bay no longer has any fish in it but instead is possessed by the Toilet Bacteria.  Would it be more appropriate to call Whitefish Bay Toilet Virus Bay?  No, not even for a little while until the truth is recognized.
My point being the affluent of Whitefish Bay could care less that it is Nofish or Toilet Virus Bay!  And it will never be recognized by them even though they would be the ones in reality who should be upset that the Bay they live on is Nofish Toilet Virus Bay. (And I do know the difference between a virus and bacteria.)
The old pictures of Whitefish Bay have large boats docked here.  It is far too shallow for that today.  Runoff has filled it in rather quickly during our Republican dominated government over the last 40 years.  But that is something we are supposed to be proud of- an imposed reality- we might say.  What is an imposed reality?  It is an untruth that is paid for.  Can we also say that because First Wisconsin is now US Bank that Wisconsin has also been possessed in Capitalism and should therefore be termed just a United State.  Just a United State like any other right?  Well they are all United States right so how do we differentiate our State once it has been purchased?

Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2011 Thomas Paul Murphy
Post Script:  The coach of the High School tennis court team across the street once yelled at me, “Leave the Bay,” while I was working in my driveway circa 2003.  I did in 1991 long before he said I should.  I gave it a year and there were still no fish here so I thought I should come back.  You can wait till there is no Thomas Paul Murphy in Whitefish Bay too, death from natural causes is how they will explain it, and then throw a party in Whitefish Bay.  To be truthful there are a lot who live here who do not recognize or like anything that’s just my SCHOOL of Thought.

Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2011 Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 09 14 2011 at: http://www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment