The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Federal Reserve Needs to Go 09 01 2011

The Federal Reserve Needs to Go! 09 01 2011
How many of us look around and say, “How does an idiot like that make so much money?”, it can’t be on rudeness alone.
Nikola Tesla invented a particle beam weapon before the end of WWII.  Goddard, another American invented a rocket- but Nazi Germany had the technology first.  Did the Nazi’s also have a particle beam weapon before the end of WWII?  Seeing how advanced they were I am no doubt sure that they did.  The FBI seized all of Tesla’s works after he died.
Was this type of technology- like Nikola Tesla invented, a particle beam weapon,used to incapacitate Jews and drive them from their homes before and during WWII?
They sure did look awful listless in the old war movies, like they didn’t have the capacity to do anything about it.
Iggy Pop a British Pop star had a song, “They put a hot wire to my head for the things I did and said.”
Back when I was in college 1986-1991 I learned by asking questions.  As a matter of fact I asked so many question in my accounting and finance classes that they got pissed at me.
So what did the Jewish professors do when they got pissed at me?  They said shitty stuff.
Doctor William Taylor said this, “It is like a big wind tunnel, when I flip the switch they will all be gone!”  This is just how particle beam weapon technology works- incapacitates when the switch is tripped.
Doctor Fredrick Fischer brought in an accountant from the big five.  He had the swine like smile of Carl Rove as he leered at me sitting in a lecture hall full of students he said, “We had one guy come to work for us, but his head was all screwed up.  His head was all screwed up.”  This is also what particle beam technology does to someone.
Tamara Miller my neighbor works in what she tells me is the statistical and psychological departments of the same university, “The University of Wisconsin Milwaukee.”  One day she said to me with the meanest of eyes, “It is like a seizure, nobody really knows how it happens.”  And then she mumbled under her breath something about statistically significant thresholds of pain.  This is also how a particle beam weapon technology works.  Most people don’t know it is being done to them until it is too late and they are walking naked in a line without any clothes on.
Have you ever been insulted like this, “I just told you a smart and horrific epiphany and there is nothing you can do about it?”
It is just like when I was a boy, except that I am being driven from my mind and they all get it.  And what is it?  The fruits of my intellect and soul (it’s quite a bit of stuff worth much money.)
The hazing started when I took the CPA review course offered by those two professors, William Taylor Phd and Fredrick Fischer Phd.  I would ask questions during the review that I paid a lot of money to attend and they would just go onto the next person.  Needless to say I passed the CPA exam the first time I took it.  (Armando and other test taker a different expose.)
After I graduated in 1991 I went to work in the investment business.  I had strong mathematical ability and a very good track record investing what little I saved while working at a gas station to put myself through college.  I believed with confidence that I was going to be a millionaire by the time I was 30. 
I interviewed at the corporate office in Chicago with a man named Ray Pisani (Sp? Name? not certain) he was some Italian man that was head of Kemper Securities.  I had been hazed while working at the Milwaukee office by Dr. Allan Cohen.  Anyway, Ray Pisani if that was his name took a piece of paper and sitting across from me on his desk and he wrote backwards on it perfectly as if I were writing it as I looked at him in front of me across the desk.  –He was not looking at the paper but leering at me instead as he did so.
John Wigdale’s my college friend also ended upon Chicago.  His uncle was chairman of Marshall and Illsley what was one of the two largest Wisconsin banks at the time.  His sister Sarah Wigdale worked for the FBI, he told me our government had a weapon that could freeze someone if they tried to rob Fort Knox or something like that.  Wealthy English Jews were rumored to sacrifice babies.  And you can not tell me that they aslo did not orchestrate the Irish Genocide.
Eighty Seven percent of Jews today are said to be Ashkenazi, that means German Jew.  When WWII ended the United States recruited Nazi German scientist to work for the United States.  An Orthodox Jew, Doug Kahn, once told me, “There were Jews fighting Jews in WWII.”  What did Adolph Hitler a Jew do for the Jews?- he made them the most meanest people there are in America today.  He gave them the resolve to commit acts of horror like this on others for money.
I have to ask myself when was the Federal Reserve created?  As this is an organization that controls our economy and yet is unanswerable to our government.  I looked it up it was created in 1913 in response to the market panic in 1907.
So my question is this, “Does the United States banking sector utilize particle beam technology to drive people from their minds?”
I worked at First Analysis Corporation, it was located on the 96th floor of the Sears Tower.  There were some companies that brought in technology that was so secretive they did not want me anywhere near when it was discussed.  So I’d walk slowly by and tie my shoes near the closed glass door.  When I did they stopped talking and all glared at me like I was a filthy vermon.  By the way they were all English Jews.
My question is this, Great Britain lost to the United States in the Revolutionairy war, the English hated the Irish and did terrible things to them- “Do the English Jews that run our Federal Reserve – something not created with the constitution of the United States victimize and capitalize United States Citizens using particle beam weapons technology?- I know that it is true.  I also know that they are used in the Special Education program in Milwaukee.  What better way to teach a deaf retard than from the pain of someone’s tortured soul, takes all the work out of teaching doesn’t it!   I am also sure that in 70 years this technology has come a long way and is now the size of a pocket phone.  I am also sure the giant phone companies know about it and helped develop it, including Steve Jobs.
My point is this, why do they use these weapons on people unless they are using them to extract and extort money! ( I’ll get to how this works in little bit.)
I worked at Briggs and Stratton and all was going well until one day I came to work and could not think as I sat there.  The day did not go well.  It was like the stream of my soul was being pulled from the flesh of my cranium in one big sphaghetti noodle.  I looked up at the ceiling, a small rectangle hole had been cut in it.  Was a particle beam weapon installed- sure felt like it.  I was not the only one who got fried with it.  They also cut a small rectangular like hole in the ceiling above my desk when I worked for First Analysis corporation on the 96th floor of the Sears Tower.
I complained when I worked at First Analysis, but how can you complain and achieve fairness when the ones you complain to and work for are also the perpetrators?    What did a woman named Grace Eger whisper to me? “All Jews have someone else do their thinking for them.”  She was secretary to O , “Aliver Nicklin and Brett Maxwell.  What was I told in the third grade by Danny McCotter two days after I pulled someone off of him who was molesting him, “I want you to know something.  I am letting you know for what you did for me.  It is a secret so you must not tell, “All Jews are mind readers.”  There is more to that story and there are a lot more than just Jews who are mind readers, and a more appropriate term would be dependent minded.
Why do I write this?  Because it is all true!  And also because I want it to end!   I don’t want anyone to suffer while their lives are extorted and capitalized on for money in the United States and the world.
One final antedote, my neighbor Shirley Jossart revealed to me a friend of hers told her that she was indeed a jew.  She also told me when she was young she was very sick and none of the doctors knew what to do with her.
I have to wonder if some people were born without souls or the capacity to form ones of their own?  And this is why some in our world are driven from their minds and souls and labeled schizophrenic.
By the way, Jewes means blessed one.  What did the black woman sing in the song, “God bless the child you has his own,” own what you ask, soul!
I don’t mind if you just listen to my soul in school of thought, but when you take it that step further and try and steal it completely- we have trouble!  Big trouble.  And I and no other American should end up on skid row because of your wealth creation.  What else happens when people are driven from their souls in wealth creation- babies with transgendered souls form- gay.
When I was an infant I saw them driving people from their souls in my minds eye and shook and cried at the horror of it, I could not watch.  My mother said, “Settle, Settle, Settle as she comforted me in her arms.”   I think those infants who enjoy watching that stuff are born different- satanic.  The experience was kind of like what you see in those sci fi pictures when there being shook rattled by lightening or electric bolts.  (You can research Kirlean photography)
All throughout childhood, past the third grade, I had a burning sensation in the sinuses of my left temporal lobe. 
Do they do it to me because I am the blessed one?
To be continued with an article entitled:  “The Evil of the United States.”
And for all that I have said and written here I do not hate those I mentioned because I believe they have some type of unique human experience that they are shameful of.  I am single and would indeed consider a woman from any race or religion to marry.
Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2011 Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 09 01 2011 at :   WWW.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment