The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Israel 09 15 2011

Israel 09 15 2011
Why does it seem that Israel is always taking one step forward with regard to settlements in Palestine and then one step back?  Is it because they are always looking to provoke a Palestinian so that they may then have an excuse to waterboard torture them and steal their souls?
This one bothers me and I am not afraid to say it. The concept I am speaking about relates to my article titled Religious Diatribe that I posted on 09 15 2011, specifically where it mentions how they were able to speak in different tongues! Come and get me if you want because I have not been free from Satan for over 20 years!
Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2011 Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 09 15 2011: http://www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com/
For you to arrest me for accusing you of stealing souls would require you to admit that you steal souls!  The Bible pretty much quite clearly lays the groundwork for understanding Satan in more detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment