The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Lawrencia Bembenick was soulless or was the target of soul thievery.

Lawrencia Bembenick was soulless or was the target of soul thievery.
Are the Milwaukee Police satanic?  Yes they are.  How do I know?  Because I have seen them follow me undercover and then also seen them in uniform.
I have committed no crime.  What is my crime to them?  I have my own recovered soul!!!
Do the police steal souls?  Yes.
It makes you wonder why they cannot earn a living form their police pay?  It is because of this instance- they help steal souls.  This is the greatest crime that has ever been committed in the history of the world.  It’s horror has been hidden.  All other crimes are overlooked while they commit this crime.
So what does it mean concerning Lawrencia Bembenick?  Where the police sacrificing souls for her?  In hopes to bring back her soul?
If you look at her high school picture you wonder if she did not lose her soul to the satanic then.  Every serial killer likely lost their soul to the satanic.  It is the model of our modern day religion to demonize, “He took away our sins,” is said at mass.  That is sacrificial terminology.  The year is 2011 do you still need to live on sacrifice?  Are you still that bad people?
What do they say about Jesus Christ?- they tried to kill him many times.  If you were harassed by Satan and they tried to kill you many times what would you become?- like Satan or like Jesus?  Why do you feel you really have two choices in life?  Why do you feel that being like Jesus is poison?  It is very simple, Jesus Christ represented love from mankind and love is the weapon that was used against you when you were young.  To love means to trust.  And we know why you can never trust, because you learned at a young age not to.
Either:
1.       You were taught to act in an untrustworthy manner. I.e. Satanic. Or
2.      Someone you were supposed to trust abused you.
I also suspect that Lawrencia had a metabolic brain disease like syphilis that started from her high school age or before, but I cannot prove it.  Autopsy would have told.

Oh and the Bible just mentions the Satanic as a matter of pure fiction?  BULLSHIT!  This reality is one we must face every day.
Oh and if it was sacrareligous for me to say the Catholic Church was satanic and we found them to be, evidence is overwhelming.  Is it then wrong for me to say the Police Department is Satanic- The Reverend Mick Jagger already taught us this, “Every cop is a criminal.” 
What would a bad candidate for the police force think if he had been raised hearing that song all his life?  Mick Jagger needs to expound on what he meant.
What is my point with all this?  It is very simple; if you bother me you are satanic.
Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2011 Thomas Paul Murphy

Originally published on 09 14 2011 at: http://www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment