The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What is the Image of the United States Today? 09 14 2011

What is the Image of the United States Today?  09 14 2011
It is an Israel shit kid everybody hates!  If 911 didn’t tell you that, I don’t know what will.
There is absolutely no way we can win the War on Terror!
The only way we can survive is to admit what we have become in an effort to develop a better image for the world, like our founding fathers set.  And if you have read my stuff before you know what freedoms I am speaking of.
What will happen if we do not?
You will see terrorists attack after terrorist attack around the world and it will be destabilized until the superpowers get mad at each other and there is a draft.
It is okay to have contradicting beliefs if they are both valid and you believe at some point the contradiction can be reconciled.

Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2011 Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 09 14 2011 at : http://www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com/

PS.  I hate writing this, I absolutely loathe it.  I do not like publishing it.  So why do I?  Because I want all of these forms of torture to stop, that's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment