The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Three N199ers in a Closet 09 22 2011

Three N199ers in a Closet 09 22 2011

“I called the complaint department of my stock broker and told them about how I felt the broker fraudulently executed my stock trade and skimmed some of the profit for himself,” I told my friend John Wigdale, the nephew of the Chairman of Marshall Illsley Bank the second largest bank in Wisconsin.
“You know what the complaint department is?”  he asked.
“No,” I answered.
“It is three N199ers in a closet,” he replied arrogantly.
I was appalled that a person of such demographics would use the n word. 
Nikola Tesla, the father of modern electricity, invented a particle beam weapon before the end of World Two that he was marketing.  What was my friend John referring to, I will explain.
I was eating alone in a restaurant in Chicago when the rattiest looking Italian or Jew was recruiting an Asian to do dirty dead’s such as man the N199ers closet.  The recruiter had a pocked mark face, was tall and skinny and had the coercive hard life’s voice somewhat similar sounding to Howard Stern but a lot more mean and viscous.  To hear him talk was nauseating.
What did the Asian keep on saying, “I will do anything for money.”  “I will do anything for money.”  “I will do anything for money!”
The N199ers  closet is often an apartment next to yours where there is a descendent of the Tesla weapon waiting to strip you of your life, liberty and pursuit of happiness by those of the Satanic doctrine.  It is a disgusting reality and a crime against humanity.  These systems create very subtle wave fields that can be used to influence and control human behavior.  Who might use one?  Let’s say you have purchases 10,000 options of Green Mountain Coffee that you have a very strong hunch are going to be worth a million dollars.  The satanic race will man that Tesla weapon and screw with you until you are in a hazed fugue and sell them!  No lie!  The Satanic race has cost me millions of dollars in potential profits.  The systems have also robbed intellectual property from me to more than the same tune of money.
I have written extensively about the Satanic race in my crime against humanity blog so I don’t need to go into that anymore.
My point is that for those who study and develop a strong acumen in the stock market, the Satanic race has the means and will to strip you of all profit and indeed make you incoherent and homeless.
They tested the first noise cancellation headphones on me while I worked for First Analysis.  Dr. Allan Harvey Cohen handed them to me to try out.  What they were looking to see before they made them merchantable was if they had determined the right frequency range of protection.  In other words they did not want these noise cancellation headphones to be able to block out their instruments of control.   A sickening horror isn’t it.
The three N199ers and not always black sometimes they are Asian.  Some are former High School drug dealer’s, really any one that is a loser is recruited by the race that pities themselves and whose modus operand is wealth creation at all costs, including the ruin of everything. 
So where did this technology come from?  It was funded with U. S. Taxpayer dollars by English and German Jews and Nazis!
Why do I write this?  To inform the public!  Because it is true! Because it should not exist in our country today!
I do take a great risk in informing you, but I believe in truth and fairness. 
Maybe someday we can all live in truth and fairness, recognize the realities I speak of, and nobody should get hurt.  I think our government knows the truth.
Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2011 Thomas Paul Murphy
PS I actually considered John to be a good friend.


Originally Published on 09 22 2011 at: http://www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment