The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Milwaukee Journal versus The Milwaukee and Wisconsin News

The Milwaukee Journal versus The Milwaukee and Wisconsin News!

The Milwaukee Journal has bound itself to my Facebook account since I told everyone I entered the contest for the Ipad at the Milwaukee Journal website, by establishing a link to my Facebook site.  I have not been able to get rid of them from my Facebook site no matter how hard I try.

So being that is the case, I will view it as my opportunity to comment freely on the articles that they wrote.  I will give them credit so it is not plagiarism.  I will only build on one idea at a time and write about it- so what you read will be substantially mine.  And what I will write will benefit the reader.  So Milwaukee Journal- this is your warning- do not deploy a “Whispering Oaks” law firm after me to seize my writing and say it is really yours.

These social networking websites are designed for participatory commentators and that is what you have elected to participate in.  I also get the paper delivered to my front door and delivered it when I was a boy.

You can remove your link to our Facebook account or consider yourself and your writing as fair game subject to be ruled on by- my pen!!!

I do not make personal attacks against writers unless I find an opinion to not be sound, then by association to the opinion there will be participatory commentary!

Writing is considered the Fourth Estate, and you know what that means as well as I do.  I feel that it is my duty to make you respect the responsibility of the Fourth Estate!

You also know there is plenty that commercial writers or Journalists cannot say for reason of tact regarding business relationships.  Therefore consider what I have to say about what you have said as an extension of the power of the Fourth Estate.  Of course if you were bold enough to write what I will say you would not face or request through subterfuge the scrutiny of my peer review of your “Work.”

And furthermore you cannot post what I would consider to be articles that are baited, in that they are missing key concepts.  You cannot present them front and center to me- inescapable on my Facebook page and my lair. In other words you are not going to Waltz in front of me sissy butt like looking for a viscous fight and be able to shot me down or up!

Because I cannot remove your likes you are fair game!  I am for the truth and fairness and I believe that you are also, so I don’t feel well have a problem.

After I said every ‘Friend’ on my Facebook account could win an Ipad they all made the links to the Milwaukee Journal too.  So unless as was the case in the movie “Fast Times at Ridgemont High”  where Spicolli brought in a pizza to class and was made to share it with everyone in class…..well I weigh one hand and then the other…and say a Pizza or an Ipad as is the current consideration for “Friend building” on my Facebook account.  So indeed for consideration of obtaining my Friends on Facebook without consideration to me, you might consider that you owe me and every one of my Facebook friends a new Ipad.  You have indeed disseminated your copyrighted work in my domain without consideration to me!

If you study any consumer fraud cases you will learn that the chance to receive consideration is not the same, by any means, as consideration.  So that do indeed consider this my authority to now comment freely on what you have posted, just like it was something posted by an individual and I found it to be of pure beauty or to the contrary- propagandized obscenity, irresponsibility in conveyance of material information to the public, subjective notions about what is to be considered right, wrong, humorous, sad, righteous or newsworthy.

By the way, I also see how you have baited me lately with writers from the Milwaukee Journal or those who could easily be mistaken to have that identity at my daily jaunts.  I consider this an overt invitation to socialize with you in the form of written prose.

I also feel that my presence will counterbalance your work further in your current direction of travel of hard hitting Journalism.

Now if there were only more than one of me to cover all the issues!!!

I am always truthful- unless I have been demonically possessed by a writer from the Milwaukee Journal and have three neighbors, too close for comfort already, who are just that.  Plus the cooking section writer who I always see driving by my house with her scarf hanging out the window.

And do not try to recruit me in order to bring censorship to my work.  I live in the heart of Whitefish Bay and have not found a way to escape being the “Prisoner” of “The Village.”  As such I consider myself to be the literary mayor of Whitefish Bay. I feel it is my responsibility of literary mayor to ask myself, what the uneducated might not think about responsibly when they read your work, and I am not implying it was written that way.

You get the idea.

Welcome to my Facebook wall?

Because of your egregious offense, every one of you is required to purchase one of my ‘The Great Thinker’ T-shirts.  This is a beautiful sandstone rock formation on the Wisconsin River, just north of the Wisconsin Deals.  The T-shirts are available in many different clothe background colors.  They are also available in many sizes and styles such as women’s and “hoodies”.  They are a very high quality product.  And I am very reasonable with my pricing on this website.  Here is the link to “The Great Thinker” T-shirt.




 Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2011 Thomas Paul Murphy

Originally published by Thomas Paul Murphy on 11 09 2011 at:

No comments:

Post a Comment