The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

A Man who charges us $5 for a cup of coffee say's our Government can't have free health care

A Man who charges us $5 for a cup of coffee say's our Government can't have free health care because it would cost to much because the VA spends $200 Billion a year and isn't effective.

That is the type of guy that sounds like he is exactly what is wrong with our nation.  Now I am not going to mention his name or who he is affiliated with.  So I will speak in general terms.

So we put a coffee shop on every corner.  And then once we get that established we introduce alcohol into them?  Oh God you don't know how angry that makes me.  You don't know how destructive that is to communities.

So I came out of two coffee shops in Milwaukee under the same banner name.  And both times I started to get this tingling feeling.  No other way to describe it than that.  And a faintness and weakness.  I don't know what it was.  But I suspected heroin poisoning?

So we put a coffee shop next to or integrated with the VA?  After my experience I would be extremely suspect of the motivation of that.

And he would reestablish trade with China because he has a great many stores there?  George Washington thought we should have very little interaction with foreign nations.

In terms of Red Flag laws?  How about this one?  Aiding and abetting a foreign nation!  Bingo!

I Thomas Murphy can not run for President of the United States because if I did you would want me to release my Tax Returns.  And I have to be very general here.  That organization said that I was never again to discuss the matter or any related matter with ANYONE!  With regard to what I wrote them!

And so this man I am talking about.  There are a few more reasons that he scares me.  One of them, and I won't tell you all of them.  One of them is that it looks to me like his eyesight isn't aligned.  You might remember me telling you about this issue and Bill Cosby as well as many other mugshots I have seen on television.  The Bible called it "Walleyed" and that person was NOT allowed to go near the altar.  Do you think they made that up for no reason?

Anyhow don't assume in any manner shape or form that you know who I am talking about.  But indeed he makes me want to vote for Trump?  And I have never voted Republican for President or Governor in my entire life!  And I don't know that Trump represents anything better.  And that isn't a good thing.

The bottom line is that if foreign nations can have free health care and it is working fine so can we.

This man complained that there are layers and layers of management waste in the V.A.  Well it is true.  But ask yourself why they are there?  They are there for two reasons.

1.  The Goal of the Treasury is to create employment.  (Yeah they told me this to.  Ponder this!  Does that really fit in with our Democracy?  Think about it differently than like thinking peanut butter and jelly makes a cheap good sandwich.)
2.  Because of low skill levels one person cannot accomplish as many things in management as one good person, perhaps before the 21st Amendment?  That is how I see it.
 
So we bring in quality people to the V.A. and that fixes the problem?  What does that mean?  I will assert that schizophrenia is medical fraud, that the symptoms are real and horrific however the cause of it makes it fraud.  "Quality people" to me means you bring in Doctors that give fatal doses?  What am I talking about?  I am talking about the time I went to Walgreen's for a Prescription and I looked before I took it and it was the wrong pills in the bottle.  I took it back and the Pharmacist said that if I took it I would have been in trouble, meaning sick, possibly dead.  So those layers are supposed to be there to prevent that.  And now I might switch sides and side with this man.  What I have seen is that bad people at the VA prescribed so many psychiatric drugs to veterans that it killed them.  Now I switch back sides again.  You can't bring in good people in a situation like that because that whole industry is tainted from the very beginning.  So it can't be done.  And I stand firm with my initial assertion.

So looks like Bernie Sanders is defeated and this is what is rising in his place?  Oh he didn't commit to not being a spoil sport.  I really don't like that unclear wishy washy talk.  I had enough of that already and I know exactly what it means.  It means there is an agenda he is attempting to accomplish that he isn't revealing.

If it were up to me I would use anti-monopoly powers to completely break up a certain franchise.

In fact I would give you a great many legitimate and valid reasons why certain things are going to have to be done a certain way that is very different than how they have been done.  And that alone will stand for itself.  And it will indeed be backed up by the RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL IN THE CONSTITUTION.  INDIVIDUAL.  It means non-dividable!  Non-split table.  And our entire country and the soul of our nation has been split for money going to the few.  And that needs to be reversed.  Yes I am asserting there are people out there who believe you can divide the skills of a human being to their exclusion and somehow make a greater country or world.  Again, the word is INDIVIDUAL AND IT IS WHAT OUR COUNTRY IS ALL ABOUT.  WE THE PEOPLE MEANS WE THE GROUP OF INDIVIDUALS WHO WILL NOT BE PUSHED AROUND.  YOU ARE NOT GOING TO PUSH US AROUND INDIVIDUALLY!

In terms of the environment?  I would completely shut down entire business, business lines and industries I felt threatened the environment and evaded regulations via rhetoric.  And that is indeed what I just heard from this man.  Rhetoric.  So he was very good at that.  And people like that tend to go far.  I am hoping that he doesn't.

Off topic again.  Red Flag laws?  How about this one, promoting a foreign form of Government in the United States?

Or how about this one?  Using weak premise structure to mischaracterize our Constitution via Legislation.  You better believe it.

Red Flag laws?  Participating in group actions that are a threat to the United States Constitution?

© 2019 Thomas Murphy

And the coming out of those places dizzy and sick happened about ~9 years ago.   And I have not been back to one since.  And I will not go back to one.  In fact my hair started to turn gray after that.  In fact I had to go to the Dr. because of it and he thought there was something wrong with my inner ear.  Gave me Mezcaline.  I would wake up in the middle of the night gasping for breath!  My arms and legs were limp in bed at night like I was paralyzed.  So no I am not talking about coming down off a caffeine high.

What do I think about people who join the army?  What do I really think?  I think that they were forced into it because Johny Bulls American business man wouldn't give them a job that was capable of him raising a family on.

And look at the Britain connection to this.

1.  Britain controls China through Hong Kong.  Hong Kong supports Communism war side in Vietnam?
2.  Britain supports the Indians against the Americans, read the Declaration of Independence.
3.  Britain aides the South in the Civil War.
4.  What about the Middle East?  Saudi Royal family educated in Britain.  Member of Royal Family masterminds the 911 attack.
5.  What about North Korean?  Same situation as number 1 above.

To me it reads like this is what FDR established?  Or Britain established?  Avenues to threaten the United States with War when certain policies in the United States they don't agree with are becoming favorable ideas with the American Public.  That is how I see it.  I don't write what I don't believe.

****'
One more point about racism.  The news media wants to equate the way that Native Americans were back then to be exactly the same as how they are today.  That isn't true.  And nor is the same thing true of black people.

The point being is that if you feel you can't personally benefit from the United States what does it really mean?  Isn't it really a crutch you are trying to beat us with?  Because you couldn't sit still and listen in school?  And good God.  So you want to form groups of people like that here and organize against that aspect of the system?  Do you see what I mean?  It has to do with who is complaining?  And the real reason they are complaining  And whether that reason is really valid or not?  Sometimes it is one person that is hard to get along with because they don't want to listen organizing people like them.  And of course it all results from alcohol being legal when it should not be and creating mental retardation through Fetal Alcohol Syndrome and other names like Cerebral Palsy.  And indeed some people with it are better people than most.  But think of how great they would be if they didn't have it and their genes were not exposed to it.

So that's it.  Another diatribe.  I sit and I type.  Why?  Because I see it differently.  And I think I see it better.

Good night.

Wait.  You put someone like that in power and you will end up paying 5x what you are for health care today while at the same time you will have a quality John Cleese type Doctor telling you to shut up, there is nothing wrong with you, that isn't real pain, if it is take these opiates that are addictive and will kill you, and get out.  And don't question us.  And don't you dare question us.  And it is okay if I found something on your xray or otherwise and decided not to tell you.  So how did all this wrong get here in the first place?  The same way that 5X guy found his way onto television today.

You end up being a victim of the Rockefeller Plan.

Can historical media records be reviewed for red flag type items listed above?  Not only can they but a responsible Government of a Constitutional based Democracy would.  Abuse our Democracy to make money and then attempt to make ashes of it and then stomp it away.

I do believe that we can benefit from "absence".

Do I make a major difference.  I doubt it.  But at least I spoke up!

What bothers me is when a "people" won't speak up but they are represented by a figurehead that speaks in terms of rhetoric!

No comments:

Post a Comment