The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, February 22, 2019

What do I think about the Racist South? 02 22 2019

What do I think about the Racist South?  02 22 2019

Take away their alcohol and over a course of 10's or 100's of years they should get better?

Let's say that I moved to Kentucky because I wanted to fish there.  Would I want to live near white hillbilly's that are drunk all the time and walk with a zombie stupor?  No!  Would I want my hypothetical white child/children going to school with them?  No!

Would I be successful in a business atmosphere of drunken low intellect red neck crackers?  I wouldn't want to be there.  What about pregnant Marylou whose child will come from her cousin and be an inbred?  I would find that detestable!

Hey look my new neighbors name is Jerimiah and he is blowing cigarette smoke in my children's face as he talks to them.  I could do without that.

Hey, Billybob came over to help me while I am working on my car and something that wouldn't have been broken if he weren't here is now broken.

Aside from that, there is a valid issue concerning this that hasn't been talked about that needs to be.


© 2019 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment