The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Sunday, February 10, 2019

My writing helps me maintain a semblance of sanity 02 10 2019

My writing helps me maintain a semblance of sanity 02 10 2019

If it bothers you don't read it.  Do you have the right to prevent me in any way from writing?  Per our Constitution you don't but that doesn't stop you from thinking otherwise on the matter.

There are plenty of television shows I won't watch because the person bothers me.  Why? They seem odd to me.  Ill formed of opinion.  Not what a man or women is supposed to be.

So let me ask you this.  If you don't like my writing why would you read it?  What do you want to prove about me?  What consensus would you like to form.

And here is a kicker.  Who do you want to form consensus with?  I like that.

"Who do you seek to form a consensus of opinion with?"

Then once you figure that out.  Honestly ask yourself why?

The why of it is because you want to feel the same way as the person you want to form a consensus with.  

But what if they are as sly as you?  In effect great at convincing people they are something they are not.  Do you still want to form a consensus with someone that really isn't happy?

But indeed who am I to say.  You will eventually figure it out for yourself or you will not. 

And you might be of the type you see a human being typing away or working with their hands and it bothers you.  Their independence bothers you.  Want to tell them what to do.  Want to control them.  Why?  Because the reality that you are not one of them is more than your shell cold handle. 

So what did we end up with in the United States?  A preponderance of those who want to tell other people what to do because they can't stand human independence. 

So in the morning paper there was an article on bullying.  And what was one final point, almost like it was written in the small print?  Those who bullied other people often killed themselves.  Ask yourself why?

As a person who is bullied by voices every day... can you figure it out yet?  It is like the phrase "Living well is the best defense."  What does it mean?  Make it futile for the person that is trying to take your soul to believe in themselves.  It is your life.  You are the individual.  It is your human mind.  Take ownership for it.  If someone wants to give you drugs it is likely because they don't have their own mind and never will and want to ruin yours.  Be empowered by that.  Ask yourself this if you feel yourself a good person.  "What is really motivating me to use alcohol (or other drugs?)"  With practice you will be able to feel what that is.  You will be able to recognize it.  And right there when you have achieved that level you have completely dis-empowered it.  And I did say it! 

Scream your head off at me Jezebel and what will you realize at the end of your life?  That you were nothing more than a Jezebel.  Sure you say so what?  Believe me you will have no pride in it.  You will be miserable because of it.  Like you were a woman without any arms placed in the middle of a sewing club all your life.  How can God help someone like you?  Do you really believe that God listens to people like you?  You created the own perdition you are going to.  You had free will.  You had freedom of choice.  You blew it!

© 2019 Thomas Murphy 

And indeed writing is my way of being philosophical.  Of having a conversation with someone the way that they need to have a conversation with me, or rather what I would say to them if I were to have a conversation with a mythical person.

No comments:

Post a Comment