The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, February 1, 2019

Perhaps I write what I write because I like what I think 02 01 2019


Perhaps I write what I write because I like what I think 02 01 2019

Perhaps I write what I write because I like what I think and I don't see anything that compares to it.

Perhaps I write what I write for the reason a Jewish Nun type told me she wrote,  "I just write whatever God gives me."

Philip K. Dick was a great writer.  And he stated that some novels he could never finish no matter how hard he tried.  To me that means an internal type opposition to them?

There is an internal opposition to a lot of what I write.  But that internal opposition has lessened over time?  Perhaps that internal opposition grew curious as to what I would say about something and how I would phrase it?  Perhaps that internal opposition gets a feeling of being lost when I refuse to write because it doesn't like what I want to write?  So indeed refuse to write anything until that opposition needs you to write something for some reason.

What did Jesus Christ say?
1.  There will come a day when my word will be needed and there is none to be found.
2.  Tittle, it means write little one sentence things.. ~"Until I come again to judge or separate the living from the dead?"  Ask yourself what does that really mean?  What the heck is he talking about?  When someone is dead they are already separated and buried.  So it has to mean something else doesn't it.  And it doesn't really mean what that priest declares it should.

******'

Policing neighborhood's would seem to be an act that is a high priority for having good qualifications to do so?  What do I mean?  I mean that it shouldn't be done by those who could not earn a college degree because their interpretation of what the law is and should be could end up being less that what our country deserves per the constitution?  And that to me creates a downward spiral.

*******'

It bothers me when two low IQ people come to a consensus on what something should be?

*******'

Sometimes when you are defined by other people the other people are right.  Sometimes other people define you to not be what you really are out of jealousy and envy towards you.  What am I getting at?

Something that needs to be politically/Governmentally addressed.

******'

So Tony Evers has been Governor of Wisconsin for less than one month and we see a plan for Farmers to convert their farmland into solar electric producing installations?

THAT IS INDEED PROGRESS!  To me that is better than all of what Scott Walker did for 8 years!

*****'
What would our Founding Fathers think about Organized Crime Drug Dealers?  Per my research they hung someone in the Salem Witch trials that poisoned someone.  Was that person a priest?  I can't remember.

I see absolutely, I means absolutely nothing wrong with putting drug dealers on the opposite side of that Wall that will be built.  You can put pimps on the other side of it too.  You can put pedophiles on the other side of it too.  I just don't care.  And talking about national threats and justice should never be considered hate speech.  I should never have to write a sentence like that.  I should never have to consider that something I wrote that I believe to be patriotic could get me in trouble.  And if you don't agree with that, I think you too belong on the other side of that wall.

Good night.

© 2019 Thomas Murphy


No comments:

Post a Comment