The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Let's say I took a bar of soap 02 14 2023

 "Let's say that I took a bar of hotel soap and stuck it in your ugly mouth?"

Did I really say that?  I can't believe I just said that.  That isn't what I meant to have said.

This is what I meant to have said.

So indeed, I have found it beneficial to spray the inside of my shoes with a disinfectant spray before I go to bed.

But lets say that I don't like breathing in all that spray.  And am just too tired to death with that.

Let's say I took a bar of that emerald green type soap that is very fragrant and put one bar of that soap in each shoe overnight?

I think that might be too much.

Perhaps just a little carved off chunk of that soap in each shoe.

Would that be as effective as the spray disinfectant?

Well you can only measure effectiveness in terms of the objective....

© 2023 Thomas Murphy

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment