The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, February 1, 2023

The Crooked Faced Shyster 02 01 2023

 So I think I finally have something figured out!

Every time I turn on that television set there are a multitude of commercials by Personal Injury Lawyers.

For awhile I always said in a disgruntled tone, "Look who is the only one who can afford to pay for a television commercial?"

Now I see it differently.

There can be no better public service announcement than that Personal Injury Lawyers commercial!

As in if you go out drunken driving and get in an accident that crooked faced shyster is going to be the one coming after you for all you are worth.  No longer will you no longer be able to afford insurance, you may have your wages garnished and perhaps loose the house!

There can be no better motivator than that against drunk driving!

It makes me wonder if they don't get some kind of a break because it is more like a public service announcement.

Makes me wonder if it didn't slide into our economy somehow via the CIA Operation Mockingbird?

Now when I totally rephrase those commercials in my mind, I kind of like them?  Oh who am I kidding, I still don't like them.

© 2023 Thomas Paul Murphy


No comments:

Post a Comment