The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, February 22, 2023

The Irish Antidefamation League 02 22 2023

 How many times have I see a high profile and successful individual in the United States involved in a controversy or accusation and they have an Irish Surname, however they are not really an Irish man because their biological father was not Irish and did't give them the Y chromosome?

I have researched this so many times that it is disturbing!

So they use that Irish name to become successful however they end up being crooked?

I could start to name names.  But I will keep that list non published.  

But for now, any time you here of someone Irish being accused of wrongdoing look into their biography to see if they really were.

Does it make it harder for the rest of us to become successful?

Does it make it harder for the rest of us to become empowered?

I think so.

© 2023 Thomas Murphy 

Ps.

We have had enough trouble with how we ended up in the United States.  For somebody or an entire family to steal that survivor and perverseness surname and then be found to have committed wrongdoing.

No comments:

Post a Comment