The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, February 1, 2023

What is the Popes Real Name 02 01 2023

Let's say that you live in a pristine country.  Lush green fields from eye to eye.

And a man comes to your country and tells you how you can make a lot of money in your country!  He tells you how to make something that costs a penny that you can sell for a dollar.  He tells you it is addictive.  But he doesn't tell you about the multitude of cancers that it causes.  He doesn't tell you about the birth defects it causes.  He doesn't tell you of the liability it will create.  And he sets up shop and he makes billions in your country.

Okay here is how I see it.  Only one of two ways.  Either he is a complete genius for making more money than anyone else on earth or he isn't really a man at all?

And that reminded me of what it was like to work in the investment business.  It is like being around people with a retard fixation who dream up ways to ruin men's days for money.

And I do believe in Capitalism.  But I don't believe it works with that kind of nationality, demographic or genealogy present and participant in it, whatever it is that makes that like that.

And so the Constitution states that Congress may not grant the title of nobility.  And perhaps if our media wanted to be true to the Constitution, they would understand what it meant and demonstrate that?

For example, if Prince Harry wants to live in the United States perhaps, he is no longer Prince Harry over here?  Perhaps he is, "Prince Harry's real name is:  Henry Charles Albert David"  Come on media, step up to the plate and get it right.

And perhaps if the Pope wanted to come over here and live he would no longer be titled the Pope over here?  He would be called by his real name, "Jorge Mario Bergoglio"

"Hey what did Mario have to say yesterday?"

"He said that he favors gay marriage and that he is antiabortion."

And so someone I know read Harry Charles Albert Davids book and was quoting to me about it.  Do you know that I cut them off right away and said, "He didn't really write that book a ghost writer did?"

And they argued with me, It doesn't say that ghost writers name anywhere in this book.

And then after awhile they looked in the back of the book and there was some credit given to the ghost writer.

And so I don't know why I wrote this.  Perhaps I hear that voice and then I have to express opposition to what it is?  Lest I become the opposite of what I am?

And so at the very worst I gave someone from a wealthy family who has a retarded fixation the hope that they can and will be successful in life too?  And at the very worst that is how you could characterize this?

© 2023 Thomas Paul Murphy

Copy and paste background stuff.

So I read a quote from one of the worlds richest men today and that inspired me to write this.

"I'll tell you why I like the cigarette business. It costs a penny to make. Sell it for a dollar. It's addictive."

Prince Harry's real name is:  Henry Charles Albert David

The Popes real name is: Jorge Mario Bergoglio

No comments:

Post a Comment