The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Upcycling Project Flip Top Glue Jar 2 1 2023

 Flip Top Glue Jar made from old Jelly Jam Jar.

You asked me why?  I just came out and told you.

Why make one?  To limit exposure to glue fumes while using glue to glue something.

Unheard of idea in a world of kids dying from huffing on spray cans, etc.?  Unheard of in a world of hidden cuff teenage vaping.  Unheard in a world where all are to be kept and worshipped no matter what fraction of a brain they are born with.  Unheard of in a world of pandemic level deaths from opiate poisoning.

You asked me why?  I just came out and told you.

© 2023 Thomas Paul Murphy 


Ps.  I don't usually do this, but I am going to show you a diagram of how to make one out of a pineapple juice can.

© 2023 Thomas Paul Murphy


No comments:

Post a Comment