The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Michigan State 02 14 2023

Can some of this be blamed on athletic departments running the University Systems?

Empowering the might equals right until the might takes it to this psychotic level?

I mean look what thinking has been created and valued at the University level?

And that translates into the world's greatest sporting even whereby a winning player tells all 336 million of us that we better give some respect to his throwing arm teammate?

But to be fair, he was interviewed by a late night talk show funny want to be guy and he seemed to be a good guy.

Am I being unjustly a critical thinker?  I thought critical thinking was a goal of a University System?  Apparently not.  It has to do with nepotism and networking in a diverse legal structure of miniature monarchy businesses.

*****'

I mean I would love to outlaw alcohol and make everyone who didn't agree with it leave this nation!  I would love to do that!  That is something I believe it.

I think it would be better here.  I think it would be what it was meant to be then.

I can have a dream to?

© 2023 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment