The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, April 19, 2013

Great Britain and the price of Oil and the Boston Marathon 04 19 2013

Great Britain and the price of Oil and the Boston Marathon 04 19 2013

I was listening to the radio today and I heard a woman tell a story about being a girlfriend of the Sultan of Brunei.  The richest man in the world and the head of the small middle east oil country.  She said that the Sultans Royal Family all had English names in private.  He called himself Martin she said.  They all got their names from attending college in England.

So the question becomes.  Why do we, the United States, have so much trouble with the middle east comparatively to Great Britain?  What am I getting at?  I am not sure.  Other than Osama Bin Laden studied college at an Ivy League School in the United States and went on to be one of our greatest enemies.  Or am I getting at a relic of Great Britain Imperialism with regard to family friends and connections that might still exist from country to country?  This idea would support the network of Billionaires concept.  And what could billionaires be able to keep a secret more than anyone?  That Schizophrenia is a medical fraud.  I just want to mention that Germany is second to the number of billionaires in the country from the United States.  If we look at who the German billionaires are, where they got their money from and what their core beliefs are in terms of religion what might we be able to discern that we might be obscured from learning if we tried to look at U.S. billionaires?

Does Great Britain only retreat when it knows it has a "spoil system" of confidants in place?  Does it only give back territory  when they know that the "Good Ole Boy Network" has been established and will not change?

That was something interesting to learn about the Sultan of Brunei.  But what could we learn by following the ideas and beliefs of other royal families?  They all look like Jews to me.  That kid who bombed the Boston Marathon looked like a Jew to me.  And indeed the police in the scene looked like the Centurions that raped Sabine women to me.  The footage looked a little staged to me.  Like that overwhelming power and sweeping from house to house was trying to set a precedent that is not allowed in our Constitution!  It was too much a show of overwhelming force.  Boston, in Massachusetts was indeed Romney's State.  Salem Massachusetts was where their were witch trials in the colonial days and many were hung!  Do you believe that the colonists acted without reason?  After that in the history of the United States we also had the Boston Tea Party.  So it appears that is a hot spot!  The Boston Red Sox where my favorite baseball team as a boy.  I just liked the idea of red socks and that is why I liked them!!!!!! It is a cool sounding name.

And what I found to be more funny that anything else was the man from the FBI telling the American public to look out for anyone who takes something odd out to there garage.  He is telling the American public to do this when the Aunt who brought the two sons into the United States in 2002 immediately called the FBI and no one listened to her!!!  If the Devil found his adversary it might be her, she said she was lawyer!  The FBI had the greatest clue ever and yet they tell the old biddy American public to watch what their neighbor is taking into his garage.  Where did they get him from?  What red blooded American man doesn't take odd things out to his garage.  The other day I took logs into my garage and came out with a small elk statue for my front lawn.  Is he telling old biddies to sit and look out their window at the neighbor next door.  One of my favorite songs is by Tom Waits.  I believe it is called "What's he building in there?" 

Another thing that they said initially on the news was that they were working with investigators from Wisconsin on the issue.  Odd. Odd. Odd. And they made a big to do about whether he was publicizing on the Internet or not.   The father of them said that both of those sons hated terrorists.  So they are young, you have the father over there, the mother who knows where and the Lawyer aunt in Canada???  The fact that they hated terrorist implies that they could have been controlled by mind control technology.  And of course it would have been done per what motive?  Again to test the Constitution or make those who would assert that the Constitution is being violated fearful of being persecuted?  That Constitution is what kept imperialist Great Britain at bay.  Now they don't have any land in Great Britain and you are going to see a lot more of them here in the U.S.  Do you know where you find them?  At the Catholic Colleges and most of them have blank mad stares! "Look it isn't my fault if you think the ideas of other people in your head and can't stop, do you know what it means?  It means you found your true King, right?  You wanted a monarchy and now you got the real thing"  (I realize some of you won't get that one.)  Interestingly enough I have to ask if the rebellion of Ireland to Great Britain wasn't quelled by Satanic priests infiltrating Ireland and molesting Irish sons.  The Churches are empty in Ireland today!   Is the idea to overtake the U.S. and put Prince William in Charge or the kid brother Harry likely to get a case of VD from pool parties in charge.

Do you know when the whole thing ended tonight?  It ended as I was watching the television and the suspect was hiding in someones boat.  The thought came to me in sadness, they are letting him bleed to death in that boat like deer hunters do after they shoot a deer.  Which brings me to the next point.  The man on television said that they people with the rifles were all snipers and they shoot to kill.  With all those shots fired?  I passed the hunters safety course, back in must have been 1981, by hitting a running deer target in the head with one shot at 40 yards.

And one more thing about mind control.  That younger brother of the two suspects originally from Chechnya had pot eyes in one of the photographs of him.  If you wanted to control someone the easiest way to do it would be to lace the drugs that you give to them with some evil compound.  Then of course you use all the other Satanic methods from the hidden church or ivy league manual as usual.  But what is a better point is that...I talked to a social worker and what they have found is that marijuana is the worst drug a person can take in terms of limiting their mental development.  People who smoke pot are stuck at the emotional and mental age they are when they first start taking it or I would argue an earlier age.  So we have the Federal Government not invoking the power it has over the states to enforce the laws against marijuana and what does it create?  The perfect Manchurian candidates.

One more one more point.  They said that the youngest of the two boys received a scholarship.  I have to wonder if it was really earned.  I believe that scholarships are sometimes granted for the same reason a woman invites two ladies to tea but not one she doesn't like.  I could get into the whole issue of how people are demonically possessed by human beings but I did that already with regard to those other shooters and don't feel like doing the typing tonight to revisit it.

The uncle of the two boy's said it had nothing to do with religion.  He said something to the effect that they could not settle and were jealous of those who could.  That is indeed the archetype of those who seek to steal the souls of men and have them labeled in stigmata as schizophrenics.  They loathe the independent thinking mind like Satan loathed Jesus Christ!!!!

But if you have kids high on pot or with a history of it doing these things, I wonder how many Americans would approve searches for it?  We can't do that per our Constitution and we can't hang witches either right?  With drugs as prevalent as they are we might have to???  Now after Barrack tested the Constitutionality of the right to bear arms are we going to see him test the right to be free from illegal search and seizures?  Our Constitution is being tested isn't it.  So who would want to test it?  Great Britain Laundered money for drug dealers in Mexico.  So the drugs come in the U.S. and then we have a reason to break the Constitutionality of not having illegal searches and seizures?  I am reading that evil mind like it is a book right in front of me aren't I?


I had many more pertinent points but I am going to bed.  I am on antibiotics because when I took my mother to the hospital and sat with her in the room I got a golf ball sized bump on my elbow that went down and then spread out to a red rash then it turned black and was a lot hotter than the rest of the skin.  My sister visited her two and got an infected salivary gland under her ear, her face puffed up and she was later told she might have a seed in it.  But interesting enough I got a call from the Hospital today, the billing department, and do you know what she said to me, "You got that illness at home didn't you!" "No.  I got it while I was at the hospital."  But, isn't that a lot like what the creep says to the children he victimizes, "You fell of the swing didn't you?"

Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2013
Originally published on 04 19 2013 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
'

No comments:

Post a Comment