The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, April 8, 2013

My thoughts are not your thoughts! 04 08 2013

 My thoughts are not your thoughts! 04 08 2013

That sounds like one of my rants doesn't it?  Nope that is straight out of the Good Book!

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways, says God. As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts” (Isaiah 55:8-9)

I will write more on this later.  But you already know what I am going to say.  In fact I did write more on this but a hacker deleted it right of the screen as I was about to publish it!  That tells you how powerful, true and exposing what I had written was.


Copyright 2013 Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 04 08 2013 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment