The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, April 8, 2013

Solar Cells are Weaker Today Than They Were 36 Years Ago 04 08 2013

Solar Cells are Weaker Today Than They Were 36 Years Ago 04 08 2013


I recently purchased a toy from China to give as a gift.  It had a small solar cell on top.  What did I immediately notice?  It was not ANYWHERE NEAR as powerful as the toy I had when I was about 10 years old that was powered solely by a solar cell!

If you ever wanted evidence of a world conspiracy of the Satanic to keep clean energy off the market you have it right there!!!!!  It is UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!

There energy based pollution is going to kill every human being on earth!


Copyright 2013 Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 04 08 2013 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment