The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, September 15, 2018

High School Story 09 15 2018

High School Story 09 15 2018

I tell you this story only to the detriment of those who think I am a pussy and want to believe that.

So I was a Freshman in High School.  And two members of the wrestling team approached me by my locker.  And these were big guys.  Upperclassmen.

I was about 5'5" tall when I started High School and perhaps weighed 140 lbs.

The one came from behind me and put me in a full nelson while the other was going to keep the locker door open and help stuff me in?

I wasn't going to end up as one of those statistics.  Kid found in his own locker smothered to death?  "Why would that dumb kid crawl in his locker like he did and shut the door?"  That is the delusional belief system the beast uses to phrase all of its criminal actions.

I lifted my legs and torso up as high as I could.  Perhaps my legs were going back over the wrestlers head and I had intended to fall backwards on him and break his neck?  But I wasn't able to get that high leverage on him because he was of stout build like a wrestler.

So the next thing that I did was when my legs were coming back down I retracted my right leg and kicked the wrestler straight in front of me square in the nose and I heard it crunch.  And it was bleeding.

And I was all over right then.  And I did not get in any trouble for it.

The wrestler who had me in a full nelson let go and wanted to make sure that both me and his friend were okay.

Those two never bothered me again.  Period!

*****'

Do athletic coaches in High School put other students up to this?  I would argue that those who could be classified as "dunce" have no place in the faculty of any "school."  If I ever attained Political Power I would write legislation for exactly that.

© 2018 Thomas Murphy

Ps. I have a lot of stories just like this one.  But a writing group I was in whose founder revealed himself to be a bisexual later on, pooh poohed my novels that had this type of content in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment