The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

I Went to Church to find God 09 26 2018

I Went to Church to find God  09 26 2018

"I went to Church to find God. The priest gave my pregnant wife a drink of wine.  Our child was born mentally retarded as a result of it."

To me that is about the most evil and criminal trick a person could play on human beings.

© 2018 Thomas Murphy

I wish that the Pope would read this.  How would he dismiss it?  In his stuttering angry tongue what would he say?  To me there is no defense against it and never will be.  So that is indeed a very good way to analyze a person.  Confront them with an issue they are taking the side of with a point where their is no defense against it.  And see how the lie forms.  See what motivates the lie.  See from the motivation what the concerns of the liar are.  What the lie is protecting.  What false belief system if broken would cause disillusionment?And then watch out when it happens because the anger will be directed directly at you!  So be prepared to step aside and let the bull ram its horns into the wall until...

No comments:

Post a Comment