The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, September 24, 2018

If I had Cancer I would be eating Broccoli in some form for my three meals a day. 09 24 2018

If I had Cancer I would be eating Broccoli in some form for my three meals a day.  09 24 2018


© 2018 Thomas Murphy

Other tips/assertions.

1.  Shun Alcohol for the rest of your life.
2.  Never be around smokers.
3.  Avoid High Fructose Corn Syrup and keep sugar intake low.
4.  Ban all smoked foods from your diet.
5.  Limit your intake of cheese and dairy to zero.
6.  Nix as many fried foods as possible.
7.  Don't eat pizza.
8.  Stay away from carbonated beverages.
9.  You should already know to avoid all drugs and create the conditions precedent in your life whereby you will never need prescription drugs.
10.  Unplug the television.
11.  No Hydrogenated foods.

Do's

1.  Load up on purified water.  Not in plastic.
2.  Carrots and fresh vegetables too.
3.  Cooked chicken is good.
4.  Some many grain breads are good.
5.  Red Salmon is excellent for your health, but never eat any fish that has been cooked with the mercury fat layer on. Scrape it off with a fork and if the white fish left tastes funny don't eat it all.
 6.  Some form of midsection exercise every day.
7.  Every once in a while some strenuous resistance exercise or sprint running.

No comments:

Post a Comment