The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, September 15, 2018

So a teen jumped into Lake Michigan in Kenosha and died? 09 15 2018

So a teen jumped into Lake Michigan in Kenosha and died?  09 15 2018

But he was with other "friends?"

I don't know that I believe that.  I had three friends kids attempt to push me into the Milwaukee River when I was a boy.  Had I been pushed in the river and drowned what would the alibi have been?  That he jumped in the river?

I have also had friends people give me a nudge from behind when standing on a pier or a ledge on a high building while on a school field trip?  Again. 

I don't know any of the circumstances to this case or the relationships involved.  I am just stating in generic terms how bad kids act.  And how bad kids get away with it.

The point being is per only what I read, if he was "With friends" they would have seen him fall in and where and the body recover efforts would have been quicker.

© 2018 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment