The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Last Night on the Emmy Awards 09 18 2018

Last Night on the Emmy Awards 09 18 2018

Looked to be a lot of British winning those awards in the United States?

So someone one an award and he came up to the podium area wearing a metallic pink jacket to accept it.  And then he went on to state that 25% of homosexuals are a victim of a hate crime.  And that we need more laws regarding hate crimes against homosexuals.

I don't know what this country is coming to!  Now they want to put an extract from marijuana in mass marketed sodas!!!

But to the point.  I find the sexual act of sodomy between men to be one of the worst hate crimes imaginable against men.  It is an abomination of men to me.

Somehow those whom we fought wars against made it to the United States.  And they don't really want to live here like it was meant to be; they want it to be changed into something the polar opposite of that.

How many young blacks have aids in Milwaukee?  A lot.  So if I am in a room full of young black people, perhaps I am a teacher, and there is a mosquito in the room.  The mosquito takes a little sip of blood from a person with aids before that person brushes it away.  Then it pokes that dirty needle into the skin of someone that doesn't have aids.  You really can't convince me that someone can't get aides that way.

The CDC should have been all over this one.  And I do believe that people with aides should have been quarantined.

Homosexuality transmits the deadly aides virus?  It looks like God weighed in on this one for a third time?  You have the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah.  You have the decree that if one many lies with another they both are to be killed.  And now you have aides.

One man committing an effeminate act against another would likely like to prosecute someone like me for writing something like this?  To me that is a hate crime to!  (Is the word prosecute really a disambiguated word from the word Persecute?)  I mean sure, bring in that legacy British Financial system to the United States.  Charge us 25% interest on Credit Cards.  Kick us out of our homes just like you did in Ireland with Landlord Tenant Laws.  Who gets kicked out fo their homes really depends on what faction controls the supply of money?  I would ban all travel from England to the United States.  I would sever that internet cable line to England that is allowing boiler room cold callers from India to harass and extort the elderly.

That would be just the start of it; if I were President of the United States or World Leader!

© 2018 Thomas Murphy

PS. You likely have at least 50% of the U.S. population that can't mentally mature; and now you want to overtly lace their soda's with an extract of marijuana?   What good does that do us?  I mean look at all this!  You would swear that a lot of these things going on had to be machinations by a foreign Government operating in the United States!  Add it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment