The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, October 12, 2018

A Drunken Driver Hits my boat on its trailer on the Highway 10 12 2018

A Drunken Driver Hits my boat on its trailer on the Highway  10 12 2018

I think that the brand name that is one the bottle that drunk was sucking from owes me a very brand new boat motor and trailer.

That is called strict liablity.

If we had strict liability in place a long time ago you would not see all the feeble minded decisions that you have today.

If we put it in place today there would be a much justified wealth redistribution.

Did that beer baron who sold the hooch to the person that hit my boat really earn that money?  No.  In the most guised immaturity that there is they never recognized the liability for the product that they created as an expense.

No we don't need to be insured.  Whereby you are not paid enough to replace what was lost with a brand new one.  We need strict liability.  Strict liability would have put that beer baron and his brood of snot nosed Oliver thief children out of business a long time ago.  You wouldn't have ever had to put up with a motor mouthing spoiled brat in your life if strict liability were in place.

I believe in strict liability.  You really can't change my belief system.  Sure you can argue with me but it only amounts to a mealy mouthed invalid assertion by yourself.

It is like Jesus Christ said. To the effect of, ~"I know I am right.  And if you follow me a lot of you will be persecuted for being right too."  So am I religious.  I read that as a boy and I immediately thought to myself something like this;  "No, Jesus is not the one who should have taken the cross.  It should not be that way.  We need those evil ones legally executed so that the good like Jesus Christ are not persecuted."

I mean what did you think about that?  If you were a sissified British kid you probably cried when the witch had the tree fall on her and kill her.  I was never happier when the witch got it in that epic movie title need not mentioned.  Pardon me if I don't understand the fatherless bastard matriarchal geneology son that roots for the ugly mean witch.

And I don't believe that the defective children of a Mega Milwaukee Brewery Executive ever belonged in the same good neighborhood as I.  I don't consider myself cold hearted either.

No comments:

Post a Comment