The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, October 6, 2018

On those who are threatened by Freedom of Speech 10 06 2018

On those who are threatened by Freedom of Speech 10 06 2018

What you are going to come to realize is that it is not just that you said it and what it means.  IT IS THAT YOU HAD THE ABILITY TO SAY IT!

These people are as immature as the five year old that puts its hands over its eye's and say's "You can't see me!"

Not only can I see you but I can describe your behavior in a way that would be conducive to the personal development of a normal person?

Do you see what the Founding Fathers didn't want around this country and why?

© 2018 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment