The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

If God wanted us to buy stuff 10 24 2018

If God wanted us to buy stuff 10 24 2018

If God wanted us to buy stuff, he would let us earn the money!  He wouldn't have a monkey hissing fit every time we developed a plan to wealth we attempted to initiate.

And God wouldn't be like this either...If God wanted us to buy stuff he wouldn't say, "Here I'll loan you the money so that you can buy stuff and then pay me interest at the same time, because otherwise I will create the society where you won't be able to earn anything.  In fact otherwise I will create the society whereby everyone thinks that there is something seriously wrong with you."  God wouldn't do that to human beings.

But what does "God?" know?  God knows who is able to make the best decisions with regard to comparing features and value to price.  Do you see who loses because of it?  The American Economy does.

How come Donald Trump isn't saying; I can't lower taxes because we have a horrific level of national debt we need to be responsible for?  What is national debt?  It is deferred expenses?  Not really.  What do I think of when I see that $21 Trillion in debt?  It looks like a giant balance of unearned income.  Now someone who made money off of "The borrow" would argue it is because of Social Security?  Someone on Social Security would say it represents the unearned income of the wealthy!

But the wealthy would not have that wealth unless Social Security was given to the poor to use as disposable income.  So here in lies the problem?  Who is allowed to control business?  Should someone who can't make decisions and needs the insurance of limited liability make the decisions?  How does it work?  Wasn't it really meant to protect businesses from being sued by the Mentally Retarded?  But somehow it transitioned into the Retarded running the businesses?  I have seen it this way for as long as I can remember.

Would God design something, manufacture it and sell it to you under the caveat that you can't successfully sue him?  But more importantly what do you think God wants people to be like?  Do you believe that God wants people to be born with irreversible brain damage?  What God is that?  Good God tell me what God you worship?  Seriously, can you hear me getting angry and swearing?  How can you convince yourself of beliefs like that?


© 2018 Thomas Murphy

That national debt to me represents the accumulated unearned income of the Banking/Finance/Corporation/Industry.

And do I believe that Organized Crime puts the small normal businessman out of business by intentionally having someone spill hot coffee on themselves and sue because they were then burned?  I do believe that is an exact function of organized crime in the U.S.  To control who is successful in business.  And also say who is crazy because mean voices are tormenting their human mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment