The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, October 22, 2018

Somehow I think that the Banking System is running up the National Debt 10 22 2018

Somehow I think that the Banking System is running up the National Debt 10 22 2018


And sending that United States money to foreigners.

I will have to research this a little more.

Sure there are the obvious ways.  Investment Banks shorting the positions of customers investments and that being booked as trading profits.  But it looks like the debt has been rising too fast for that.

So I believe that somehow through some borrowing mechanism false profits or business is being created whereby they are just borrowing from our Government and paying themselves high salaries?

The whole system needs to be gutted and revamped.

© 2018 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment