The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Sunday, October 7, 2018

Abstract Symbolism of a Nazi Swastika??? 10 07 2018

 Abstract Symbolism of a Nazi Swastika??? 10 07 2018


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axis_occupation_of_Greece

So on my Microsoft Screen there came a startup image of a island in Greece.  The waters very clean.  So I clicked on that link.  I found more images of Greece.  One of the images looked to be of worn torn or WW2 related.

So out of curiosity I did some quick internet searches of the Nazi Invasion of Greece.  Then I looked at the Nazi flag image on that Wikipedia article.  On the lower right of that wikipedia article is a photograph that has a German or Celtic Cross and also a Swastika.

And what does that Swastika look like?  It looks like the image of a cross.  However if you turn that image just a little bit...it looks like the image of a cross.  The head of the person on the cross turned to the left.  One arm is mangled upwards and one arm is mangled downwards.  And there is only one leg and it is mangled sideways?

And that is how I just saw it.  And you can read a little more into that image in terms of what is crucified?

The irony being is that it is the same as the Greek phrase, "The Greeks don't want no freaks?"

© 2018 Thomas Murphy

Am I this or am I that?  The real question is "Why do I write."  The answer is that there is something  anti-human that is going on, it is horrific, and I don't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment