The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, October 12, 2018

Roe Versus Wade 10 12 2018

Roe Versus Wade  10 12 2018

Do you really believe that the Republicans are being legitimate with heart on this issue?  Tell me this.  What happens when it is no longer a right of the woman to have an abortion?  Whose right by default is it?   It then becomes the Right of the State who can and cannot have children?

Do you see how crafty that could be?

Would it bother me if a drunken drug user mother were not allowed to keep the child born to her?  No.  So can that legal interpretation work out to that?

Will it work out that way?  Superficially it looks to me to be Republican based eugenics whereby the rape a woman and force her to keep their genealogy?

I am here to tell you that any man who thinks he can create a brood of children from many different woman because he is better than me is a pile of sh1t!

© 2018 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment