The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, October 8, 2018

Is there a correlation between violence and pot use? 10 08 2018

Is there a correlation between violence and pot use?  10 08 2018

Of course there is!  Why?  It is a false reward!  One jackass is falsely rewarding himself and he is confronted by another jackass that is falsely rewarding himself?  Can't tell me that isn't a cause of violence!

And compare the violence in the inner city to that in the suburbs?  Is pot used more in the inner city where there is more violence?  I believe statistics would prove that to be true.

So is that detrimental effect going to happen to the suburbs when pot gets legalized in Wisconsin?  Of course it is.  Why will it get legalized?  Because that rotten no good spoiled will that falsely rewards itself is going to get its way.

*****'
Can you name one person that didn't use pot, who had a Polish mother?  I doubt it.

*****'

Is it the Jews who want Pot legalized in the United States?  Bernie Sanders pushed for it and he is one.  There was Civil War literature that stated the Jews used it in Religious practices.

I bet the LGBTQ faction also wanted it legalized.  Why?  The false reward supports their abnormal lifestyle.

Who else likely wants it legalized?  Those with learning disabilities.  Why?  It gives them a false reward.  People like that crave it.

*****'

Was Tammy under the influence of Pot in tonight's debate?  Why can't I ask that?

Decriminalize pot to raise revenue?  You are going to end up with lowlifes everywhere!  Revenue is going to tank.  However funny money profits will increase.  Why?  Because the lowlifes will raise prices on everything.  Why?  Because they will be stoned and therefore not working as hard hence they will need to get the same amount of money by doing less work.

Who else wants it legalized?  Organized crime!  They want it to be legal to give it to your white boy!  Screw them up and give them a learning disability.  It makes my blood boil!  So much so that I believe anyone with pot in their blood should get the death penalty.

I also believe that anyone who forced a white woman into Prostitution should get the death penalty.

I believe that any woman who chooses Prostitution of her own volition and choice should be sterilized.  Why?  I don't see how a woman like that can raise a son to be a man that respects men.  If you disagree with me please articulate your disagreement.  I know that some people read this.  If you had to read this because you are part of a faction that was monitoring me because you didn't like me from the get go then by reading this you would likely go insane!  Because I keep chugging along!

Donald Trump doesn't write his speeches.  How do I know?  I can tell by the way he reads them.  There is a hint of, "I am not sure if I agree with the emotion of what I am reading." in his voice.  He can't hide it.  And he isn't the kind of guy who is going to practice reading a speech for two weeks before giving it.  So you will always be able to tell.  What a low life.  You can also tell he didn't write it because the pitch of his voice changes as he reads something in the speech and see's how it corresponds with what he is reading next.  So again you will always be able to tell.  So who writes that crap?  Pot users no less.  Hairlip dyslexic autistic pot users.  The other reason they use pot is because they don't have a human soul.  So why in the hell would our Government sponsor the happiness of that?  Because it has been infiltrated, by all the above.

"Hey look Johnny Jackass just got an A in History Class.  I got a C in History Class.  Johnny Jackass uses pot and I don't."

Reconcile that.  You can't.  And that is the source or your angst, frustration and directed hatred.  Smoke up and die of cancer already.

Oh wait bonus item.  Scott Walker legalized medical marijauna and then is Father Lewellen just died of unstated medical problems!  Put two and two together if you can.

Good going you lifetime loser!

© 2018 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment