The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Sunday, October 7, 2018

Pardon me if I find this funny and can't specifically articulate the reason yet 10 07 2018

Pardon me if I find this funny and can't specifically articulate the reason yet  10 07 2018

I couldn't make this stuff up!  There is an obituary for a 12 year old boy in the local newspaper today.  It shows his photograph and I won't say anything about that.  It doesn't list the circumstances of his death.  But it states that one of his loves was, "Teasing his mom."

That could be the theme of a novel right there.

© 2018 Thomas Murphy

Maybe if I was an onstage comedian I would sum it up like this as the punch line?  "One of his loves was teasing his mom and he was dead at 12 years old?"

No comments:

Post a Comment