The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, October 12, 2018

Professional Baseball 10 12 2018

Professional Baseball  10 12 2018

I am not naming any names.  But perhaps this is why I don't like the sport.  Do you know what they look like to me?   

"Spoiled Punks."

I have worked with people like that in my life history.  Giving you the evil eye.  Never learned to suppress and dismiss their hatred of what they can never be.  What to say something negative to someone instead of getting with whatever activity they are supposed to be doing, such as school.  Smarting off to those more knowledgeable than themselves.  Acting aggressive rather than civilized.  Chewing gum like mean spirited striptease diva.  Acting like they deserve more than everyone else.  Hot tempered wanting to argue and back it up with violence.  And people can't figure out why so many blacks in the core start an argument and then one shoots the other?  Look at what is propagandized as normal?  Who is that?  It isn't a man, it is more or less his hot tempered mamma out there on the field.

And you also see how that rubs off on all the sore losers who never made it to that level in life.  The fat beer drinking dolts among us think to themselves, if I had only been more of a punk like they are I would have been successful at that.

America doesn't need this.

It has no place here.

If I have to hear all that brain dead loser clan in my head you are going to hear what I have to say about it.  And when it makes you feel lumpy?  Too bad.  You should have had a responsible father instead of a winy drunk mouth.

*****'

A long time ago I might have stopped taking sides in professional sports with regard to which team is the home team.  I vote for the team that has the least insolent punk behavior exhibited.  I dare you to get some mealy mouth therapist to attempt to write what is wrong with that.

© 2018 Thomas Murphy

The Milwaukee Brewers are playing tonight and I hope they win.


No comments:

Post a Comment