The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Alcoholism & Aphasia 3 30 2022

 https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33316554/

Aphasia being the loss of brain function that controls speech.

So a person that made a lot of movies was diagnosed with Aphasia.  Was he an alcoholic I ask?  It looks like he had some trouble with alcohol, then stopped and then allowed himself to have some again.

So people make the big time and they view drinking as living it up!  Living that high life.

But it catches up with them.  And it doesn't catch up with them in a good way. 

So I haven't had a drink in a couple decades.  I wish that I had never had any.  And if I were President I would make it illegal to sell alcohol to anyone who had mental illness in their family lineage.  Nor would it be able to be sold to anyone who flunked out of school or their equivalent.  I would also make it illegal to sell or give it to anyone convicted of a felony.

Sure we all don't make to the top in life.  But you know what?  Those who do are often plagued by a false reward system of drugs and alcohol?

And what is the bad issue here?  It is that the behavior of those who make it to the top, drugs and alcohol, is often seen as being the behavior to emulate to make it to the top.  What does it create?  Two things?  A large heap!  And those with the false reward system at that top?

So what is this about?  That link above there tells you that aphasia is linked to brain damage from alcohol.

And when I write I get on themes.  And I stay with them for a few articles.  But I just lost my train of thought on what I was going to say here.  Had something to do with Jesus not really being a good shepherd because he promoted alcohol usage and so does the Church.  

And when I look at people with issues like Asphasia and alzheimers, do you know what I think?  That is getting mental retardation late in life as an adult.  Something you don't want.  And if I ever told you not to drink or smoke here I was trying to be a friend to you.

The man with Aphasia, I could mention his name, but it isn't really about him, he even starred in commercials for alcohol.

© 2022 Thomas Murphy


 

No comments:

Post a Comment