The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Sunday, March 27, 2022

Horrific violence in support of criminal activity

So tonight on the Oscars there was a tribute to The Godfather.  They played the theme song to it.

And I finally figured out the gestalt of why I don't like that song.

It is if it is symbolic of horrific violence in support of criminal activity.  As if it is a necessity in establishing org crime in the United States.  We had to do it.  There was no other way.  The lambs had to be put in order.  That is what I hear in that song.  Sickness.

And I believe a lot of Italians like to embrace a cultural identity to that.

Glamorized crime.  Make up a believable excuse for it.  So very sad you did your very best to ruin our nation?

I just don't like that saga.

Ask yourself why it was made?  A documentary in support of glamorizing sickness?  A veiled threat to the American public.  Crime is unstoppable?  Just a story?  

No I don't like New York either, fast talking, rude and insulting.  Now you see your countries money now you don't.

They like people like Donald Trump, Guliani, Como, Christie.

© 2022 Thomas Murphy


You wonder who owes who what favors?

No comments:

Post a Comment