The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, March 4, 2022

One Good Thing From Biden 3 4 2022

 The program is to be that if you test positive for the covid-19 virus then right there at the pharmacy you will be provided with a free prescription antiviral.

I have never even met a Dr. or Nurse that knew a virus could be treated with medicine.  It is part of their cell network training.  Always the same response, "If you have a virus there is nothing we can really do for it.". No lie!

So this is a big positive change for our country.  And I dare say it weeds out some of the genocidal health care entities.  What does that mean, I can here you say?  Along the same lines as Dr.s who hand out bags and bags of opiates finally being prosecuted for homicide!

© 2022 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment