The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Supreme Court Justices and the First Amendment, that's right the First! 03 22 2022

 Supreme Court Justices and the First Amendment, that's right the First!  03 22 2022

I don't like it when a Justice or potential justice uses a lot of slick talk to hide their point of view.

Why?

Because it is their First Amendment right to express that point of view!

If they don't believe in the power of their own point of view are they going to believe in yours, namely your First Amendment Right to express yourself?

And I know a lot of you will not understand the point I am making with this.  But I think it speaks volumes...

© 2022 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment