The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Thursday, March 17, 2022

Corned Beef & Cabbage St. Patrick's Day 3 17 2022

 






I would encourage you to get a laser thermometer for cooking in the oven.  Really easy to use.  You take what you are cooking out of the oven when you think it should be done by the suggested cooking time and immediately slice it straight down an the middle all the way through.  Take the laser and take the reading right then.  If it isn't what the package instructions say then put the dish back in the heated oven.  I don't think any lasagna I ever cooked was ever hot enough when I took it out after the time limit on the package was up.  Your food will taste a whole lot better when you use it.  And guess what, before you had one you were following the box directions and you were still wrong! I didn't pay a lot for my thermometer.  It gives an in instant reading.  This corn beef was about 180 degrees F or more and it was not overcooked.  It was perfect.  Great tool to have.  If you buy a lot of frozen meals you need it. 

© 2022 Thomas Murphy

Ps.  And to be a little more exact it says Infrared Thermometer on in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment